1. The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com") and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer) from which you accessed our Web site;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you accessed our site;
4. The pages you visited; and
5. If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
We use the information to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
If you send us e-mail: You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Sometimes we forward your e-mail to other Notkin staff who may be better able to help you. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share our e-mail with any other outside organizations.
If you have any concerns, please email the Notkin webmaster